FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I reinstall Webroot?
1- KEEP the computer online during the install to make sure it works correctly. 2- Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE ). 3- Let us know if it is the Mac version you need. Install with the new installer, entering your Keycode when prompted to do so in the install process. 4- Let it finish it's install scan. Reboot.
How do I reinstall my webroot?
Reinstall Reinstall Webroot with Key Code
1- Firstly ensure that you have a copy of your Keycode.
2- Keep the computer online for the install to make sure it works correctly.
3- Download the setup file Best Buy Subscription PC users visit www.webroot.com/safe.
4- When prompted, click Save and make note of where the file is saved to your computer.
5- Locate the saved file and double-click the file to start the installation.
6- Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode.
7- Let it finish the installation.
8- Reboot and scan your device once installed.
How do I install Webroot on my second computer?
install Webroot with key code on second computer
How to install Webroot SecureAnywhere?
Webroot secure Anywhere is developed for quick installation and this is the strongest feature about this anti-virus. To install Webroot antivirus users just need to follow few below mentioned steps- 1. Open fresh tab of installed web browser. 2. Type www.webroot.com/safe on browser’s address bar. 3. Webroot installer file will prompt with save option click on it. 4. Make double click on setup file once downloading is complete. 5. Follow on screen instructions at the end put your Webroot key code to activate it.
Is Webroot SecureAnywhere good?
Webroot SecureAnywhere is not good it is the best security available in the market. Some basic practices that makes it number one.
1. Webroot safe can be installed in minutes depending on internet speed.
2. All in one security that protects from Malware, Spyware, Trojans and Viruses.
3. Browser extension for safe surf without any extra cost.
4. Parenteral control to protect your kids and better monitoring for growth in right direction.
5. Cheap, affordable and best security.
How to install webroot SecureAnywhere on pc?
How to reinstall webroot antivirus?
Webroot Antivirus and cyber security products are easy to use and install, can be done in a simple manner. You can easily install and upgrade any of the Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus products by following three simple steps-
1. Firstly Start with setup and download setup file at webroot.com/safe that you can do without a CD or DVD.
2. You need enter the key code when asked. you can find a 20 character alpha-numeric code (xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx) on backside of retail card, or at the confirmation email.
3. Install Webroot with this Product Key by entering this unique product key to complete the installation process and clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
With the Webroot.com/Safe Product Key, you can complete the installation by yourself. Here are a few troubleshooting tips for a smooth Webroot installation-
Is webroot secure anywhere a good antivirus?
Webroot antivirus software is good antivirus program. It provides basic protection at a lesser price, which is great for some users. Although Webroot's software lacks some of the more advanced features provided by many of its higher-priced competitors, you might not need these extras. If you're looking to save money on antivirus software and need standard features like cloud storage and a password manager, Webroot should be on your short list choice.
How to transfer webroot to a new device?
You can add new devices to your account by sending users an enrollment invitation. The invitations can be sent by email or through SMS.
3- Not Specified
1- First Name
2- Last Name
1- Email Enrollment Instructions to User
2- Email Enrollment Instructions to Me
How do I install webroot without cd?
Procedure to install Webroot SecureAnywhere on a Windows PC are mentioned below-
How do you remove or uninstall?
To uninstall webroot products from your windows pc, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Click Start, or the Windows icon.
2. In the Search field, type "appwiz.cpl" (without quotes).
3. Click appwiz.cpl.
4. Select the Webroot SecureAnywhere line item and then click Uninstall.
5. Click Yes.
6. Enter the request characters and click Continue.
7. Return to the uninstall page and click the refresh button.
8. Webroot SecureAnywhere is now removed from your PC.
If you would now like to reinstall Webroot, visit www.webroot.com/safe.
Is webroot on my computer?
If you are willing to know whether the webroot antivirus is installed on your device or not, you can check out this solution.
Can't uninstall webroot on windows 10?
Uninstall the Webroot SecureAnywhere software. Please follow the instructions below:
For Windows XP, Vista, or 7:
1. Open Start menu.
2. Click All Programs, then navigate to the Webroot SecureAnywhere folder.
3. Under Webroot SecureAnywhere, open the Tools folder, then click Uninstall Webroot.
4. Click Yes and follow any prompts that appear.
If you have Windows 8:
1. Move your cursor to the bottom right of the screen to open the Charm Bar menu.
2. Click Search, then type the following into the Start Search bar, exactly as it appears below. "C:Program FilesWebrootWRSA.exe" -uninstall
3. Click Yes and follow any prompts that appear. Reboot your computer after uninstalling Webroot.